- After the course time is scheduled, students should be online on time according to their scheduled time.
- If you are late online, the course is extended for a maximum of 10 minutes on the same day, and the classes with two and more students couldn’t extend the class time and also the number of course hours of the day will be counted.
- If an absence or class time change is needed please notify us before the class starts ( time in Taiwan); if you tell the teacher instead of notifying us or telling us after the class has started, these actions would not be accepted as completing the procedure of changing the class time or notifying us the absence, the class will still be counted as one session.
- Notifying us absence need to be in the whole class form to tell our counter staff, so that that class could be suspend and be postponed. (You can only postpone the class two times in one semester) If you do not ask for absent as a whole class, the student who was absent needs to absorb the class’s tuition for that class.
- If changing class time is needed, please tell our counter staff directly, and we will negotiate the students’ and teachers’ time, and the new class time will be set up by us, and the number of classes need to be finished before the dateline of that semester.
- If the location where Sakurabashi language school is meet natural disasters (typhoon etc.), we will first check the internet condition of the place to go online and negotiate with the teacher to decide whether to cancel the class or not.