- After the course time is scheduled, students should be online on time according to their scheduled time.
- If you are late to class, the course could be extended for a maximum of 10 minutes on the same day, and the classes with two and more students couldn’t extend
- the class time and also the number of course hours of the day will be counted as one class session.
- If changing class time or an absence is needed, please tell our counter staff directly, you need to tell us one day in advance, if you tell the teacher instead of notifying us or telling us after the class has started, these actions would not be accepted as completing the procedure of changing the class time or notifying us the absence, and it still needs to be counted as one session.
- Notifying us absence need to be in the whole class form to tell our counter staff, so that that class could be suspend and be postponed. (You can postpone the class two times in one semester) If you do not ask for absent as a whole class, the student who was absent needs to absorb the class’s tuition for that class.
- If changing class time is needed, please tell our counter staff directly, and we will negotiate the students’ and teachers’ time, and the new class time will be set up by us, and the number of classes need to be finished before the dateline of that semester.
- If meeting natural disasters (typhoon etc.), we will cooperate with local governments announcement to decide to cancel the class or not.